Saturday, September 28, 2013

SPECIFIC TOPIC: AT THE AIRPORT: A BUSINESS TRAVELLER



Interviewer: Good morning Sir. Can I ask you a few questions please?
Executive: I am waiting to catch my flight but I have some spare time.

Interviewer:  Thank you. First, how often do you travel?
Executive:       I travel about twice a month.


Interviewer:    Where are you flying today?
Executive:        I am flying to Dallas, Texas.

Interviewer:   Where did you fly to on your last trip?
Executive:       I flew to Portland, Oregon.

Interviewer:   Do you enjoy travelling for business?
Executive:      Yes, but I prefer staying in the office.

Interviewer:  What do you like most about travelling?
Executive:      I like visiting new cities and trying out new food.

Interviewer:    Is there anywhere you would like to visit that you have not visited yet?
Executive:       Yes, I would like to go to Hawaii! I love the beach!

Interviewer:    Thank you very much for your time today.
Executive:        You are welcome!


 ANSWERS;

Choose the correct answer to these questions based on the dialogue. Each question has only one correct answer. Write: True, False or Does not say.

Q: The executive is waiting to catch a flight.  TRUE

Q: The executive travels twice a month.    TRUE

Q: The executive especially likes going to Portland.   DOES NOT SAY

Q: The executive is flying to Oregon.  FALSE

Q: The executive flew to Portland for his last trip.   TRUE

Q: The executive does not enjoy travelling on business.   FALSE

Q: The executive would rather stay in the office than travel.  TRUE

Q: The executive likes trying out new food.  TRUE

Q: The executive has already been to Hawaii.  FALSE

                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment